Information for Schools
A number of your international students will be interested in seeing New Zealand and our tours offer a range of options at different times during the year that they would be interested in.
The following information will be useful to you:
- All our tours and programs are strictly in accordance with the requirements of the New Zealand Code of Practice for international students under the age of 18 years.
- Emergency contact details: In case of an emergency, we require the contact details of the school and the first person whom to contact. These details are required when filling out the online booking form.
- Parents Permission Form: The student’s parents (not the host parents) are required to sign a parent’s permission form and send it back to us by email or fax no later than 2 weeks before tour start.
- Transport to/from tour start: All students are required to book through us prior to and after the tours. This is for us to know where the student is at all times and to monitor delays/cancelations etc so we can meet or rebook students to enable them to join the tour. Once the student has enrolled online our team will contact the student by email to discuss their travel needs. The most common means of transport are flight, ferry or bus. We will always look for the best fare available and at a time that ensures maximum safety for the student. Airport shuttles will also be arranged when necessary.
- Tour itinerary: Your student will receive his/her personal tour itinerary and other information approximately 7-10 days before tour start. A copy of the itinerary will be send to the school contact person and the host parents. This itinerary includes the contact details of the tour guide.
If you have any other questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Phone us on 03 546 6338 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.