Data privacy statement / Disclaimer
This website is available at https://www.studenttours.co.nz (hereafter referred to as the “Studenttours-website”) and provided by Study Nelson Ltd. (hereafter “Study Nelson”).
We look forward to your visit to the Studenttours-website and your interest in our information and services. Study Nelson attaches great importance to the protection of personal data and takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure comprehensive data protection. We would like to inform you in detail in the privacy statement below, which data is collected when visiting the Studenttours-website and how this data is used.
1. Responsible bodyResponsible body within the meaning of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is Study Nelson Ltd. (hereafter “Study Nelson”).
2. Collection, processing and use of data
In principle, you can visit our internet pages or use the online services without having to provide any personal information. Only anonymous access data is stored, e.g. the name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the website from which you are visiting us, or the name of the requested file. This data is collected and evaluated exclusively for the purpose of improving our online offer, they are at least temporarily stored by us and deleted after a purely statistical evaluation; they do not allow any conclusion on your person.
Personal data is individual information about personal or factual circumstances of a person. Personal data will only be collected if you provide such in the context of contacting us via our booking or contact form. Personal data includes, for example, name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. We use the personal data in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in with the data protection provisions of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the German BDSG.
2.2 Automatically collected usage dataEvery time you use this website, so-called usage data are logged in server log files – as usual on the internet. This log file information is automatically transmitted by your Internet browser. These are the following data:
IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the computer from which the Studenttours-website is accessed; Internet address of the website from which the Studenttours-website was accessed (so-called origin or referrer URL); Name of the retrieved files or information; Date and time as well as duration of the call; transferred amount of data; Operating system and information about the internet browser of the computer accessing the Studenttours-website; http status code (e.g., “request succeeded” or “requested file not found”).
This does not constitute an analysis of personal data (such as name, address or e-mail address). If personal data are collected, this will only be done with the prior consent of the user of the website. A forwarding of data to third parties will not take place without the express consent of the user. We expressly point out that the transmission of data on the internet (for example, by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities, as your personal information is transmitted unencrypted over the internet. We protect our websites and other systems through technical and organizational measures against destruction, access, alteration, loss or dissemination of your data by unauthorized third parties. However, complete protection of the data from access by third parties cannot be guaranteed. It is pointed out here that your personal data may be viewed by unencrypted transmission of third parties. Please choose the encrypted transmission whenever possible. We cannot assume any liability for the damages caused by such security gaps. The use of published contact data by third parties for advertising is expressly opposed.
Logfile information is stored and statistically analyzed in an anonymous form to continuously improve this website, to adapt to the interests of the users and to find or fix errors faster.
2.3 Online-enrolmentsIt is possible to book our tours directly via the Studenttours-website. When booking online, contact details and personal data such address, parents contact details and dietary requirements are requested. In the second step of enrollment, so-called sensitive personal data is collected for any medical requirements. As we are not allowed to process any health-related data without an explicit consent, we collect the consent of their guardians in the parent permission form. By agreeing to this Privacy Statement, you expressly agree that any personal information you provide may be processed by Study Nelson. All data from the enrollment will be transferred to the database and processed there for the execution of the enrollment process and participation on our tour. After the tour, we use the contact details of the participants for our post tour newsletter.
Transfer of personal data
Your interests worthy of protection are considered in accordance with the legal provisions. A transfer of your data to other third parties does not occur. Exceptions to this are data that require disclosure for the implementation of the services you have selected for partners of Study Nelson. These include activity, transport and accommodation providers and in case of emergency first responders (e.g. paramedics) or doctors.
2.4 Contact formsYou have the option of sending a message to Study Nelson via the contact form on the Studenttours-website. It is mandatory to provide your name and e-mail address. If you would like an answer by phone, you can enter your telephone number in the contact form.
Study Nelson uses your data from the contact form to process your questions and suggestions, to give you feedback and to inform you about our tours and specials.
3. Further information to data protectionYou can find further information in regard to data protection on this Information sheet: Data Protection Studenttours
4. Social PluginsWe are using Social Plugins on our Studenttours-website.
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo on our website. For a full list of all social Plugins please see https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website.
On our websites functions of the service Instagram are integrated. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. By using Instagram websites visited by you are linked to your Instagram account and posted to other users. In doing so, data will be transmitted to Instagram. We would like to point out that we as providers of this websites do not obtain knowledge about the contents of those data.
Cookies are not dangerous. They cannot contain executable code, viruses, or other dangerous programs. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can also view our websites without cookies. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting “Do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. If you do not accept cookies, however, this may result in functional limitations of our offer.
6. Google AnalyticsThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
On behalf of Study Nelson, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Our website uses so-called re-targeting technologies within Google AdWords for websites. This technique makes it possible to target Internet users who are already interested in our programs to partner websites with advertising. The display of advertising material on the pages of our partners is based on a cookie technology and an analysis of the previous usage behavior. This form of advertising is completely anonymous. No personal data will be stored and no user profiles will be merged with your personal data.
If you use different internet browsers (such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox) on your computer, you should download the add-on for each internet browser with which you use this website.
7. Limitation of liability for internal contentThe content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-date-ness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages. Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
8. Limitation of liability for external links / services / contentOur website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognizable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
Some of our websites use third-party content, such as YouTube videos or maps from Google Maps, from other websites. This always presupposes that the providers of these contents (“third party providers”) can use their IP address as users of our pages or the contents of the third-party providers. Because without them, the content in question could not be sent to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content. However, we endeavor to use only those content whose respective third-party provider uses the IP address solely for the delivery of the content. Unfortunately, we do not have any influence on this if a third-party provider uses the IP address, e.g. stores for statistical purposes. As far as we know, we will inform users about it.
Please note that third-party websites linked via our website may install their own cookies on your computer or collect personal data. Study Nelson has no influence on this. Please inform yourself insofar, if necessary, directly from the providers of the linked websites.
9. CopyrightThe content and works published on this website are governed by copyright laws. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilization beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
Downloads and copies of this site are for private, non-commercial use only. As far as the contents on this site were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. Contents of third -parties are marked as such. If you should still be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a notification. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
11. Access to your informationAt any time, you have the right to free information about the data stored about you, their origin, the recipients and the purpose of the storage. Upon request, we will gladly provide you with information about the stored data free of charge in accordance with the applicable law. In addition, you have the right to correct, block or delete this data.
Please send your request by post or e-mail to: Study Nelson Ltd.
10 Church Street
PO Box 1282
12. Data securityStudy Nelson, in accordance with the state of the art, undertakes all necessary technical and organizational efforts to safeguard your personal data from loss, falsification or knowledge of unauthorized persons.
14. Erasure conceptThe user has the right to revoke a given consent with effect for the future at any time.
The deletion of the stored personal data takes place when the user revokes the consent to the storage, when your knowledge is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose of the storage, the contractual relationship is terminated or if your storage for other legal reasons is inadmissible. Data for billing purposes and accounting purposes are not affected by a request for cancellation.
The deletion deadlines of Study Nelson Ltd. are as follows:
Study Nelson retains data from participants and their parents only as long as necessary for organizational reasons and under data protection law. Personal data of participants and their parents will be kept until the end of the 7th year after the regular end of the tour due to New Zealand statutory retention periods. Study Nelson affiliates retain data submitted to them by Study Nelson in accordance with their respective national regulations.
15. ContactFor questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of granted consent, please contact:
Study Nelson Ltd.
10 Church Street
PO Box 1282